Disneyland Paris Day 3 & 4


Friday 6th January; Disneyland Park

8am; Jordan and I left our hotel and grabbed breakfast at Starbucks in the Disney Village. We headed to the gates for Disneyland Park and we were waiting at the front. Finally at 9:30am, they let us in the park. However, we were unable to head into any of the areas of the park – only in the main street with the shops and the castle, which was great as this meant we could spend time taking the perfect photo of the Castle.

At 10am, the Cast Members let us into the lands and we headed straight for Space Mission 2 in Discoveryland, we probably queued for 10 minutes or so and this was perfect time. We headed up on the front row! This scared Jordan but I told him to stop being silly and just do it as I wanted to be at the front. He did it and he actually enjoyed it!
We then headed to Frontierland to queue for Thunder Mountain after 10 minutes or so, the ride had broken down and some people decided to leave. We decided to wait it out but eventually we were told to leave by cast members.
The next ride was Indiana Jones ride, this we queue was about 10-15 minutes. We walked through the Castle back to the Main Street.

We waited for the Frozen Welcome, which Anna and Elsa were in a horse and carriage and playing ‘Let It Go’.

We then queued again for Thunder Mountain for about 40 minutes to be then told it had broken down again and we decided to leave it and not queue again as we were just wasting time.
At 3pm, we watched the Frozen Sing A-Long in English. This was great. It was a quick version of the film and very interactive. It had the lyrics on the screen, they had characters throwing beach balls around, dance moves for the audience to take part in. There was also foam which was used as snow in the song ‘Let It Go’.

At 4:30pm again, I waited for the Christmas Parade and Jordan decided to do the Buzz Lightyear ride rather than watch the parade again.
After this, we headed for some smaller rides including Peter Pan, Snow White and the Pinocchio ride but this ride had also broken down. We headed back to Thunder Mountain – in the hope we could ride it but it had shut. I think the tracks were too icy!

At 6:30pm, we stood at the front of the Castle waiting for the fireworks. We grabbed some popcorn and watched the fireworks.

When the park had shut, we headed to Earl of Sandwich as again we had been snacking all day. We decided to grab a sandwich and head back to our hotel as we had to pack for an early morning to head home. The hotel ordered as a hotel for the next morning.

Saturday 7th January; Heading Home

6:15am; The taxi arrived at the hotel to take us to the airport. This was an expensive option but because I hadn’t planned in advance the taxi was 100 euros. The TGV doesn’t start until 7:45 so this wasn’t an option. There is the Disney Magic Express but this needed to be booked before I had arrived. We arrived in England at 10:30am.
Overall, I had an amazing couple of days and would love to again this year and spend time on the smaller rides, visiting the shows, taking a bigger camera and getting the perfect shots. I also would like to spend time visiting the characters as I felt this time there wasn’t enough time for me to queue.

I would love to know if you have ever been to Disneyland Paris and what your favourite part is? Or something you have to do every time?





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s